Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The Minority Report - "Superbad" (2007)


One of the greatest comedies of our time. ‘Nuff said. So instead of a review, I will quote many of the unforgettable one-liners from the movie.

Evan: McLovin? What kind of a stupid name is that, Fogell? What, are you trying to be an Irish R&B singer?

Seth: Gimme that. All right, you look like a future pedophile in this picture, number 1. Number 2: it doesn't even have a first name, it just says "McLovin"!

Francis the Driver: Wait, don't do that. Alright, listen. I can get you alcohol. I'm going to this party right now, bro. Okay? It's got booze, it's got girls. Booze and girls equals... I don't know. Do you? I don't know. Do you? I think you do. Do you?

Seth: It’s like a three thing... its like ball, dick, ball.
Evan: It's like a division sign...

Seth: Yeah, but it doesn't actually show dick going in which is a huge concern.
Evan: Right, I didn't realize that.
Seth: Besides, have you ever seen a vagina by itself?
Evan: No.
Seth: [shakes his head] Not for me.

Seth: You know when you hear girls say 'Ah man, I was so shit-faced last night, I shouldn't have fucked that guy?' We could be that mistake!

Seth: You know how many foods are shaped like dicks? The best kinds.

Mark: What the hell is this?
Seth: I don't fucking - it's detergent!
Mark: Yeah, what are you doing with it?
Seth: ...I got fucking blood on my pants.

Seth: This plan's been fucked since Jump Street.

Fogell: I got a boner!

Now that you are now either in stitches cause you have seen the movie or completely confused, go watch the damn movie.

By V-Dawg

No comments:

Post a Comment